The company is reportedly considering a valuation of somewhere in the $20 billion range for its initial public offering, a figure that’s far less than the $47 billion valuation it received when it raised its last round of private funding.
- Mayor warns virus crisis could ‘bankrupt’ city
- Andy Cole: I dont know how Ive done it. Some days are a total blur | Donald McRae
- A Poison Plot in Prague May Be Pure Propagandaor Business as Usual for Vladimir Putin
- For MLS, anything less than astronomical losses could be a victory
- Holding Tokyo Olympics in 2021 ‘difficult’, Japan medical association chief warns