The No. 9 Auburn Tigers travel into Death Valley in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in a critical SEC matchup against No. 2 LSU Tigers on Saturday.
Auburn will arrive with a 6-1 record, following a 51-10 demolishing of Arkansas. Quarterback Bo Nix hit 12 of 17 passes for 176 yards and three scores, with wide receiver Seth Williams catching two of them along with 90 yards receiving.
The Tigers held the Razorbacks to just 234 yards of offense. Senior edge rusher Marlon Davidson contributed five tackles, three tackles-for-loss, two sacks, and a forced fumble. The drubbing only made highlights via abotchedfake punt.
The LSU Tigers come into this matchup with a 7-0 record, after a comfortable win over Mississippi State, 36-13. Heisman favorite Joe Burrow hit on 25 of 32 pass attempts for 327 yards and four TDs. WR Justin Jefferson has led LSU with eight catches for 89 yards and a score. The defense forced the Bulldogs into three turnovers, with junior safety Grant Delpit finishing with 11 tackles.
War Eagle has a significant hill to climb: LSU has usually beaten Auburn at home. Usually means its won the lastninemeetings by an average of 16 points.
Auburns chances of holding off LSU will live and die on its ability to simply keep Burrow off the field as much as possible. Hes thrown for 2,484 yards, good for second in the country, leading the nations second-ranked total offense
No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 2 LSU stream
- When:3:30pm ET,Saturday, Oct. 26
- Where: Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
How to stream No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 2 LSU
The following services offer a one-week free trial.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (, , ), news (, ), or sports (, ). If youre a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with all Champions League matches (via the TNT and TUDN family of channels), NBC and, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, and FS2. If you cant watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete .)
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TVincludes sports programming among its offerings, including ESPN and FS1, and as a subscriber to the service, youll getfree access to Hulus sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
PlayStation Vue is a fantastic option for sports fans who already own a PlayStation console, but this streaming platform is available on a variety of devices.
- Cost: $50 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Google Chromecast,, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for college football: Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, and ESPNU are all here and offer a nearly 360 programming platter of action.(Take a look at the full list of here.)
Auburn vs. LSU: What to watch for
To reiterate: Auburns chances of holding off LSU will fully depend on its ability to simply keep Burrow off the field as much as possible. This means using that 11th-ranked third-down defense to get the Tigers into punting situations, or long field goals. If and when Auburn gets behind, the Nix-led offense isnt explosive enough to quick-charge them back into games. The two-headed monster of JaTarvious Whitlow and Kam Martin have to rush for 200 yards or better and eat up the clock.
Talented defensive lineman Derrick Brown has to get to Burrow, and often, to shrink up the pocket. LSU, on the other hand, appears to have the talent advantage but will need to play up to it to ensure victory. Burrow and company are the better team but shouldnt let Auburn hang around, or theyll be in for a rude awakening.
Holding the chalk line in the home digs, LSU is a 10.5-point favorite, according toOdds Shark.