Lev Parnas's lawyer has released audio that he says captures a April 2018 fundraising dinner that Parnas attended with President Donald Trump and others. The audio indicates that at the dinner, Parnasrecently indicted for campaign finance violationscriticized America's then-ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. Trump then called for her to be fired, the audio indicates.
- Mayor warns virus crisis could ‘bankrupt’ city
- Andy Cole: I dont know how Ive done it. Some days are a total blur | Donald McRae
- A Poison Plot in Prague May Be Pure Propagandaor Business as Usual for Vladimir Putin
- For MLS, anything less than astronomical losses could be a victory
- Holding Tokyo Olympics in 2021 ‘difficult’, Japan medical association chief warns